Monday, October 22, 2007

Girl Time

Alex came home on Thursday and left today. On Friday we went to the Sea Grill and had prawns (both of our favorites) and then had manicures and pedicures and did a little shopping. Kelly and family came up on Friday. We went shopping, again, on Saturday and out to lunch. We had planned on a movie but didn't make it. We made lots of food this weekend and lots of goodies. Alex's high school friends came over and spent a lot of time with us too, playing games, laughing and talking. It was great. So much fun. Nothing is better than girl time.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Except maybe pictures of that girl time!! Come on Pammy, where are the pictures?
Oh and have I mentioned that I am extremely jealous of your girl time!

Kelly said...

I know we are pathetic for not taking pictures! Alex has a couple so bug her. I LOVE girl time. Thanks for all of the yummy food mom!

Lani said...

I agree 100%. I am going to see my mom and jami this weekend and am SO excited!

Alex and Mitch said...

yes girl time is the best!! and I will do a post this weekend and put some pictures of girl time up.

thanks for everything mom!!!

Jami said...

Well, I guess you have so many girls that you will never run out of girl time! Not that I ever want to move away from my mom, but I think we might actually do more fun stuff if I visited every once in a while...I'm old news by now!