Friday, November 02, 2007

Weekend in Windsor

Last week I spent Tues night - Sunday with Kelly and family in Windsor. We had a great time eating out, just hanging out and going to Six Flags. (I do so love me some rollercoasters!) I love going there without Lee for one reason. I get attention from Cohen and Ammon directly solely at me. Grandpa, for Ammon, is one of the most special people in the world and when grandpa is around I just get the crumbs. But when I was in Windsor, I am numero uno. He slept with me every night, of course. The last night I was there I told him I was leaving the next day. All of a sudden he starts wiping his eyes and saying, "I'm feeling sad right now." I told him I had to go home to work and he asked if I would come back when I didn't work. I told him I was going to go visit Kaden, Alexa and Sienna next and he said, "But what about me?" Awwww. Then he says, "Maybe, when my mom doesn't like me, I can come live with you in Kinleyville." I assured him his mom was always going to like him but we could visit back and forth a lot. I feel so bad for him and his little sensitive heart but secretly Love It!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We miss you! We love having you come and wish you would never leave. It almost made me cry when Ammon got upset when you left. There's no doubt he loves his grandma Pam.