Saturday, November 03, 2007

HAPPY B-DAY ALEX!!


Little Alex turns 20 today!!! Is that possible? Where have the years gone? It seems like just yesterday we were putting this tiny baby side by side to a Cabbage Patch Doll to see who was bigger. Alex had a narrow victory. She was always a tiny thing and we all have the hardest time believing she has grown up. I think we all still think she is eleven. We are so pround of the beautiful young woman she has become and love her to pieces. Have a wonderful birthday Alex!!

P.S. I think there should be a law that the youngest child can not leave the home until the parents are too senile to care!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So true. I still think of her as 14 years old. She sure grew up quickly. Love that girl!

Kasey said...

Oh, cute little Alex. I think I may be the only one who doesn't think she's still 8! I asked her today if she was 21 or 22 and she about freaked! Love you Alex. Happy Birthday!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Alex! I'm so glad I got to see you this summer and love you so much!