Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer 2010













































I have been so busy this summer that nothing is getting blogged. Kelly and family have been here all summer and although my house is messier, especially my floors, I love having Ammon, Cohen and Rylee so excited to see me every day and seeing Tate's cute smile. I just wish I didn't have to work so Kelly and I could hang out more. This weekend we took the kids up to Baywood Country Club where Lee is a member through work. We took the kids to swim in the pool and we had lunch poolside each day. It was fun and relaxing.
Last week we met Lindsey's inlaws (Alan's sister's family), the O'Hare's at Trinity Lake. We spent the week after the fourth there on a houseboat and had a blast. I always said I never wanted a houseboat even if I had the money because I liked getting off the lake and going to camp. After a week on the houseboat, I have changed my mind. It was fabulous-way cleaner and the lake was gorgeous to see at sunrise and sundown. I will never be able to afford that houseboat though so will just get a new trailer next year and hopefully just rent a houseboat here and there. The only downside to houseboating is tha ability to make tons of yummy treats all the time. I will make myself feel better about not having a houseboat by telling myself it would only cause me to gain weight. Thank you O'Hare's for a great week-we hope Linds and Alan can come next time!










1 comment:

Lani said...

Ooh my gosh... is that alex? What a hilarious picture, I laughed out loud!