Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stalking the Blogs

Okay, we all do it, don't we? You read someone's comment on a blog. It intrigues you so you go to their blog and pretty soon you are reading about someone's life you don't even know. I usually don't have a lot of time for this but tonight I was looking at Lindsey's blog and the other blogs she views. I decided to check out Cafe Johnsonia which had some info about a couple in a plane crash and that led me into finding out more about this couple. Such a sad story but so heartwarming how so many people have rallied around trying to help them. I donated. Not a lot but a little. The price of a movie and treats that we can wait another few weeks to enjoy. Sometimes it takes sacrifice to help others but it is always worth it. Check out their story at http://blog.cjanerun.com.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

I have just found that one as well through an old roommate at college who went to high school with her. Such a sad thing, but so many great people are helping.

I love blog stalking. I found some on Lindsey's as well. I used to read Heidi's History. She always had fun posts, but now it is private. Probably because of stalkers like me! :) And another girl who lives near me and used to live in Redding. Random...

Do you ever wonder who is stalking your blog?

Pam said...

I don't think many people stalk my blog. Pretty boring. Just a grandma's thoughts. Cute girls like you though, that's another thing!

Kelly said...

Funny. I read about this story last week too. So sad. I'm going to donate too. If every does a little then it should add up, right?