Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy Days!

Kelly and I just got back from Trinity Lake. Our family has spent every summer there for about 27 years. We have a trailer up there and keep our ski boat and go up as much as we can. Alex and I went on Thursday morning with Ammon. Kelly and Jody and Cohen came on Friday. Alex and Jody left this morning (Saturday) and Kelly, the kids and I spent another glorious day in the sun. It is a magnificent place surrounded by mountains and forests, unbelievably beautiful.
Two weeks from today, Lindsey, Alan and Izzy come here for 2 1/2 weeks. I can't wait to get my hands on Izzy again! Three days later, Kasey, Kaden, Alexa and Sienna come for a week. Then 2 or 3 days later, Chris, Kalie, Madison and Kyle come for Labor Day weekend. We will all head back to the lake with Kelly, Jody, Ammon and Cohen. I can't wait to have all eight of my beautiful grandchildren together. Can't wait to take pictures of them! Can't wait to hold each of them and smother them with kisses! Can't wait to see them interact with each other! This is what life is all about: being surrounded by family and everyone having fun together! Happy days! VERY happy days!!

4 comments:

Alex and Mitch said...

mom, you forgot to mention that i wont be there and how depressed everyone is going to be because of that. just kidding!!

Lindsey said...

Mom, can't wait until we are all there. It will be so much fun to have all the grandkids together. I can't believe it is happening!!!

Kasey said...

I will miss you, Alex! I wish you were going to be there so badly!! But you'll be living it up in Utah. You'll forget all about us.
We're SO excited to go see everyone as well. It's going to be so much fun!!!

Kelly said...

This is like a dream come true. I can't wait to be with everyone. But we may want to leave Settlers of Catan at home. We all know how competitive we can get.