Monday, June 11, 2007

Slowly, but surely


Here's the latest picture of our house. I cannot begin to relay the frustration we are having with our carpenter in building it. We should be almost ready to move in now but probably won't be in until August. He is never there and meanwhile interest rates are rising. They started painting the exterior today, hence the left side is painted so you can see the color. They will finish sheetrocking, taping and texturing on the 20th, then comes all the finish stuff. Someday...

6 comments:

Kasey said...

It's looking good! I can't believe it won't be done while I'm there. Grrr...

Kelly said...

So irritating! I see what you mean about the pillars and eave. Something just doesn't look right. Hope you're getting that fixed. Man that part has taken at least a month, maybe he'll get it right this time? I do love the color!

Lindsey said...

How frustrating! I love the color too, good job pammy! I can't wait until you're in.

Aubree said...

I really like your house. Sorry the timeline isn't what you had hoped! Your Iowa grandkids are so cute! You are so lucky to get to travel a lot. Oh and your nephew Alex is really cute! :)

Jami said...

Our neighbors are having a tough time with their contractor, also. Too bad. I can't wait until you are in it...and I love the color you picked. It will be beautiful when it's done.

Alex and Mitch said...

lloking great/ I cant wait to see it in real life in a couple weeks!