Monday, May 21, 2007

Kaui

We got to Kaui yesterday and had a perfect, beautiful day today on Hanalei Beach and then Kee'
Beach. They are beautiful beaches and it is so nice to see the sun and feel the heat. Alex brought her adorable friend Mariana (Marz) and they are so fun to have around. Alex has dark hair, she has blonde and both are so cute!! They are turning a few heads. They are putting in insulation in our house today and siding goes up this week. It will be so fun to see how the house has progressed when we get home!! We picked up granite and ordered wood flooring last weekend. When we get home from Kaui, I work a week, then return to Santa Rosa to help Kelly move, then to Kasey's for a quick, fun visit (Can't wait to see and play with her kids!!). Then I work a week and have a few weeks off for the birth of Rylee. Before you know it, it will be July and we'll be moving in our new house. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see your house. So jealous that you are in Hawaii right now. But you deserve it! Alex and Mars are such cute girls! I bet it's fun to have them to yourselves. call us in a few days.

Kasey said...

I am so jealous. I didn't know Mars was going with you guys! I'm sure you are having a great time with those two crazy girls!
Call me soon! And I'm SO sorry I ruined the Bachelor finale for you! I thought about that while I was posting, but I posted so late that I figured everyone had seen it or was in bed. I didn't take into consideration the five hour time difference for you. Oops!