Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seattle Trip











Lee and I went to Seattle this last weekend to spend some time with Madison and Kyle (and Chris!). We left about 5:00 on Friday after I got done with work and drove to Salem, Oregon. We got there about midnight. Oddly, the trip wasn't too bad and I didn't even fall asleep on Lee. We got up the next morning and drove in to Seattle. The weekend consisted of eating out, swimming with the kids, going to the fabulous Seattle Zoo and Lee going to the Mariners game with the boys and Madison and I having girl's night out together. We beaded bracelets, put together a puzzle and watched Hotel for Dogs together. We also ordered room service (Madison's favorite part)! We wanted to get pedicures but the mall was too far away for us to walk to even though the hotel's site said it was in walking distance. We had a great time with Chris and the kids! Kyle was a huge tease at first and would tell Lee he loved him a lot and then turn to me and say, "I love you a little." I must have done something right because he was telling me he loved me a lot too by the end of the trip. Madison is so much fun to be a lone with. She is so grown up and just acts like we are two good friends. She also does the best cartwheels ever as most of the guests/staff at the hotel can attest to. She was constantly cartwheeling her way down the halls and in the lobby. I thought I might miss not being at the lake but seeing those cuties made me forget all about it!
P.S. I love Priceline-got a great deal for $60 a night at the Hilton Bellevue.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Those kids are SO cute! I love Maddie's dress. Sounds like a fun visit. I am dying laughing about Madison doing cartwheel's all over the hotel.

Aubree said...

That dress is so cute! Any idea where it is from?? Chris has cute kids!

Pam said...

Chris bought the dress at Macy's.