Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Addicting

Natalie Jones brought these over to Sheril's one Sunday. I've been passing the recipe to my girls. We all agree-they are fabulous, addicting and sinful. Enjoy!

Rice Crispy Caramel Treats

1/4 c. butter
1 bag mini marshmallows
4-5 c. Rice Krispies

Melt butter and marshmallows together in microwave. I usually put it on 2 minutes, stir and stick it in 30-60 seconds more. Mix in krispies and put in 9 X 13 pan.

2nd layer
Bag of caramels unwrapped (i get mine at Target)
l cube butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Melt together in microwave. I do this 2 minutes at first then 1 minute increments until it stirs smoothly. Pour over 1st layer. Put in frig for 45 minutes.

3rd layer.
Repeat layer #1 and press over 2nd layer. Ymmmmmm!! I could eat a ton but only make them when I can take most of them somewhere. I don't even want to know the calories!

5 comments:

Becky said...

The Pomeroy Sweet Tooth LIVES!!!!

Aubree said...

I must make these! Thanks!

Julie said...

Thanks, I think my Young Womens will love these.

Kelly said...

These are so good! Everyone LOVES them.

Lani said...

oh crap... How am I ever going to get in shape?!?