Sunday, March 09, 2008

Back in Santa Rosa and Laryngitis

I came down yesterday because I fly out for Arizona to see my Arizona family tomorrow morning. This is the longest I've ever gone not seeing Kelly's kids. I was so anxious to get here! Ammon is as cute and sweet as ever, Cohen is just as crazy and Rylee has really grown up! She now has two teeth, her hair lies down and she crawls. It is crazy how much they can change in just a month. She has always been adorable but now she is off the charts. So full of personality and fun. It is so nice to be with all of them again.

I am now on my 4th day of laryngitis and an upper respiratory infection with an obnoxious cough. Actually the last two days I can speak a little. The first two I couldn't speak at all. It is so annoying to not be able to answer the phone or call anyone. I actually miss my own, regular voice! Today I didn't stay for Relief Society in Kelly's ward because she teaches young woman's and I'd have to go by myself and can't talk that good yet. I feel like I sound like a transvestite. Not a good thing.

6 comments:

Kasey said...

I completely forgot about your trip to Arizona. Have fun! Hope your voice comes back soon. I can't even imagine the grief you'll get from your brothers if you arrive in AZ sounding like a transvestite!

Lindsey said...

Have fun in AZ! I can't believe you have laryngitis. Glad you are at least getting your voice back now though so I can call you.

Kalie said...

haha I have to just post this comment for everyone else...Madison called Granpam today and she was making these weird faces on the phone. I asked if she called the wrong number, or if it was the answering machine and she shook her head. I took the phone and sure enough it was Pam and her poor voice :)

Lani said...

you are hilarious. I hope you are feeling better!

Jami said...

I'm dying right now. That is a funny way to describe your sexy voice!!!haha

Kelly said...

You did sound like a trans. Haha! I'm glad you were able to come. We missed you too!