Sunday, September 17, 2006

ETHEL UPDATE
When I got to church today, the bishop's wife came up to me and told me that they had about twenty messages on their phone yesterday from Ethel. She was in a dither because she had heard from Tennessee but couldn't get through to us since I blocked her number. I felt bad that the bishop got all those extra calls and also feel bad that our 20+ calls from her will probably go to someone else. However, it has been so peaceful here that I don't feel bad enough to unblock her calls. The bishop has been begging more people to go to choir though and even though I don't sing that good, I went. I figured I owed him something!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ha ha! Poor Ethel. That's very good of you to go to choir. Good exchange for some peace in the house.

Kasey said...

Did you tell them you blocked her calls? Ethel kills me! I can't believe she can remember that she didn't get a hold of you to tell you about TN, but she can't remember that she calls you a million times a day! What a crazy lady.

Alex and Mitch said...

"she was in a dither..." oh mom you never cease to crack me up with your scrabble words that most people dont know. lol..seriously so Pam.

Kelly said...

Poor, poor Ethel! She doesn't know what to do with herself.

Pam said...

Scrabble words??? I'm just the most "book smart" person in our family!! Sorry LInds!