Sunday, November 02, 2008

Alex is 21!!!



Yikes, my baby turns 21 today, November 3rd! Now that is just wrong. It seems that you should be able to keep at least one child your baby forever! Before I know it she'll be married and gone for good. Boo-hoo! That is me crying. Seriously.

Hope you have a great day Alex-we love you so, so much and are so proud of the great girl you are!! You have always been a bright part of our lives and are so grateful to Heavenly Father for entrusting you in our care.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Alicat! Love you tons... hope you have a great day!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Aunt Julie

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday A.I. Love you girl! Man, you are getting OLD!

Alex and Mitch said...

Thanks mom...and everyone else! Stop making me feel bad for getting older...I cant help it!!! ;)