Monday, October 13, 2008

Excitement at Church


This cute little boy caused some excitement in church yesterday. He didn't want to go to nursery and had such a sad face about it, that I told him he could go with Grandma to her classes. In Relief Society, he climbed on top of some stacked chairs and was sitting there looking angelic. Suddenly an alarm started, telling everyone to move out of the building. Cohen started bawling. He had tripped the fire alarm! Primary was emptying. The other ward was in the middle of blessing the Sacrament and someone came out to see if the fire was real. I ran out, told the Bishop what had happened, called the fire department and order was restored after about 5-10 minutes of continual alarm sounding. it took that long to get the alarm company to stop the alarm. News travels fast though and everyone knew that Crazy Cohen had started the alarm. I told Ammon about who had done it after church. Ammon's jaw dropped when he heard it was Cohen and I guess he gave Cohen quite the lecture on their way home to Windsor.

3 comments:

Kalie said...

That is TOO funny!!!! Poor little Cohen I bet he was horrified...

Alex and Mitch said...

haha....dad told me that the other night...I died laughing. How hilarious. I can just see Ammon giving Cohen a lecture about it!

Kasey said...

That is so funny! Ammon giving him a lecture afterwards makes it even funnier. Poor guy. At least we know he won't be doing that again!