Saturday, April 21, 2007

BABYSITTING


This is how I found Ammon today when I walked in the room with the dress ups. He had put on a few. He was an English policeman, clown doctor I guess. I flew home with the two boys on Thursday. They were quite good actually. It was just tiring for me because I had to be awake and "on" the whole time. I'm used to getting on the plane and reading or napping. They have been great here too. Again I am used to doing my own thing so I get a little tired from no nap and getting up early but all in all it has been fine! Cohen has become my little buddy and that is great by me. He's only asked about his mom in the mornings once. Sorry Kelly. He goes down for his nap and at night without a whimper and is a hilarious mimic of all Ammon does. We all went and got pizza last night and some movies for Ammon to watch because he said "that would be really special". He watched Jungle Book and now has put aside the Ninja Turtle gear and is a panther.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

That picture is cracking me up! Ammon is seriously the funniest kid. I just love how serious he is when he looks so silly and has everybody around him cracking up.

Kelly said...

He puts the most random outfits together at your house. My favorite is the Dora wig with the doctor costume.

Thanks for watching my kids! You're a lifesaver.